Sunday, September 4, 2011

On second thought…

I think a learning object repository is overly ambitious for the semester project. I am having trouble opening several of the files I saved in my home environment. JHOVE does not seem to be able to validate flash, and I am concerned that some of the repositories we test will not be able to display complex files.

So what’s a good second choice?

I have never been much of a collector. The only thing around my house which seems to collect is dust. I do, however, have a lot of pictures from the trips I’ve taken. So as cliché as this might be, I will be gathering some of my favorite digital photos of a trip to Peru, supplemented by a few notes from my husband’s travel journal, some audio files from a CD we purchased there, and maybe a travel video If I can find one to download on the net.

No comments:

Post a Comment